Sunday, December 9, 2012

The time I told the husband

I had been planning how I would tell the husband I was pregnant for a very long time. I had about three years to decide what I wanted to do, and I finally got the chance to do it.  Here are the results:




A few things:

The husband and I are total geeks so QR codes was an obvious choice.  I use this site on "plain text" mode to create, download and print each code.

Scavenger hunts have been a tradition in our family for announcements and/or present finds.

Did you catch the "bun in the oven" (or hamburger bun in the toaster oven) hint I gave him early on?  He didn't until much later on.

I giggle/laugh when I'm nervous, therefore I giggle and laugh at pretty much everything in this video.

Sorry about the yellow tint to the entire video, someone forgot to set the white balance.


3 comments:

  1. That was awesome! The hints were great - I liked the "craving" one. Smiled ear to ear watching it.

    And! We got a bonus house tour :-) It looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Kim! I don't know if it's my pregnancy hormones or what, but this video made me cry like a baby! I am so insanely happy for you guys and know you and Derek are going to be awesome parents! We miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete